About Kieswetter Mazda in Kitchener, ON
Kieswetter Mazda has always been about family. The dealership was founded by Mal Kieswetter Sr. in 1978 on the site of an old Esso gas station. In 1980, he teamed up with Mazda as the brand was expanding its presence in Canada. With the help of his sons, Rob and Mal Jr., the family grew Kieswetter Mazda into the most-visited Mazda retailer in southwestern Ontario.
In 2020, Rob and Mal Jr., decided it was time to retire, so they passed the torch to the Budd family. The Budd brothers, Chris and Terry, have been in the automotive business since their father Stuart opened his first dealership back in 1973. Kieswetter Mazda is now managed by Chris’s daughter Sarah Budd, with the help of the original owner’s grandsons, Jake, Ryan and Craig Kieswetter. Like we said, it’s always been about family.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Kieswetter Mazda family. Come visit us! We’re conveniently located just off Highway 401 between Kitchener and Cambridge, on Old Highway 8.
- Complete lineup of brand new Mazda convertibles, sedans, hatchbacks, and crossover SUVs
- Wide selection of used options, including Mazda certified pre-owned vehicles
- Financing and leasing options for all budgets
- Full service, warranty approved maintenance centre and repairs
- Genuine OEM Mazda parts and accessories
- CARSTAR Collision Centre and auto glass repair
- Professional vehicle detailing