About Kieswetter Mazda in Kitchener, ON
Often the most successful operations have the most humble origins. The same is true for Kieswetter Mazda in Kitchener, Ontario.
The dealership—founded by Mal Kieswetter Sr.—first saw business with just five used cars in 1978 on the site of an abandoned Esso gas station. In 1980, he teamed up with Mazda to begin selling the Japanese car brand.
Some 40 years later, and now managed by sons Rob and Mal Jr., Kieswetter Mazda has grown to become the most-visited Mazda dealership in Southwestern Ontario.
Contact our friendly staff or visit our easy-to-find dealership today! Our store is located just off the 401 between Kitchener and Cambridge on Old Highway 8.
- Complete lineup of brand new Mazda convertibles, sedans, hatchbacks, and crossover SUVs
- Wide selection of Mazda certified pre-owned vehicles
- Financing and leasing options for all budgets
- Full service, warranty approved maintenance centre and repairs
- Genuine OEM Mazda parts and accessories
- CARSTAR Collision Centre and auto glass repair
- Top to bottom professional car detailing