How We Give Back to Kitchener
At Kieswetter Mazda, we know that we couldn’t do what we do every day without the help and support of the residents of Kitchener. That’s why it gives us such great satisfaction to be able to give back to the community. Whether through hosting special promotions at our dealership, sponsoring local events, or helping to fundraise for charity, Kieswetter Mazda and our employees are always privileged to give back.
Here are some of the organizations we’ve been able to help support most recently:
- Grand River Regional Cancer Centre (since 2004)
- Activa Sportsplex
- Cambridge Minor Hockey
- Kitchener Conestoga Rotary Club Turkey Drive
- Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Fire Safety Program
- CARSTAR “Soaps it up” Car Wash Fundraiser in support of cystic fibrosis research
- 12 Days of Christmas with The Beat 91.5 FM
Alongside our local Junior A hockey team, the Kitchener Rangers, we’ve donated to help get the St. John Ambulance volunteers to all of the events they help out with. Thank you to all of the volunteers for everything you do.