Mazda Graduate Program in Kitchener
Celebrate your academic success (and increased earning potential) and get a big discount off the price of a new or used Mazda car or crossover SUV.
On top of any other Mazda Canada promotion, Kieswetter Mazda in Kitchener, Ontario is giving recent graduates from a provincially recognized university or college a special deal off the price of their vehicle. You can even use this money as part of your down payment!
Cash Award Amounts
- Mazda3 – $500
- Mazda6 – $500
- CX-3 – $500
- CX-5 – $400
- CX-9 – $1000
- MX-5 – $1000
Eligible Schools and Degrees
- University – includes Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate programs
- Community College – includes trade and technical school diplomas
- CEGEP – includes Diploma of College Studies (Quebec)
How to Apply
- Provide a copy of your official transcript showing the graduation date.
- If you haven’t graduated yet, your graduation date must be within 90 days and be supported by a letter from the registrar’s office.
- The vehicle must be registered in the name of the graduate/applicant.
- For Canadian graduates, you must have graduated between April 30, 2016 and April 30, 2019 from an accredited Canadian university or college.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify, but you will need to provide proof that the program is accredited through a governing body.
- Certificates, attestations, and condensed 2-year programs are not eligible.
- Eligibility for cash award is limited to 3 months from vehicle delivery.
- A graduate can only apply for this program once.
- Vehicles that fall under the Special Fleet Program do not apply.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse, or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.