Mazda Mobility Program in Kitchener
Kieswetter Mazda is happy to provide a little extra help to drivers and passengers with physical disabilities.
Available for all new, eligible Mazda cars, minivans, and SUVs at our Kitchener dealership, we will provide up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
Some examples of vehicle accessibility equipment may include:
- Wheelchair lift
- Hand throttle control
- Steering control knob
- Seat transfer
To find out which new Mazda vehicle will be most appropriate for your mobility needs, please contact one of our sales department representatives.
How to Qualify for Funding
- Determine your individual needs from an Ontario certified medical service provider.
- Purchase a new Mazda vehicle from Kieswetter Mazda.
- Fill out a Mazda Mobility Assistance Program Claim Form. Print off a copy here.
- Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible to receive funding.
- There’s only one $750 reimbursement per vehicle.
- Automatic transmissions and Mazda OEM accessories do not qualify for reimbursement.
- The customer is solely responsible for the selection of both the mobility equipment manufacturer and installer.