GENUINE MAZDA SERVICE IN KITCHENER
Kieswetter Mazda didn’t become the #1 most visited Mazda maintenance centre in southwestern Ontario overnight. Over 40 years of prompt, friendly service has allowed us to retain so many satisfied customers.
If experience is important to you, then Kieswetter Mazda has the service team you can count on. Service Manager Dave Schleicher, along with Service Advisors Ryan Kieswetter, Rod Henry, and Steven Nguyen look forward to looking after all your maintenance and repair needs. Feel free to contact our full-time Service Coordinator Jazzmine Carrington any time to book your next appointment. We all look forward to serving you!
OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE
- Large, newly-renovated customer lounge with free Wi-Fi
- Customer workstation with access to phone, internet, and fax
- Free car wash with every service visit
- Twelve service bays, including computerized alignment machine
- Gourmet, complimentary coffee machine
- Large tool room with all the latest tools and diagnostic equipment
- The region’s only factory-authorized Mazda collision centre
- Free shuttle bus service throughout the Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge – Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
The fastest way to get your Mazda in for warranty-approved scheduled maintenance is to use our convenient online service appointment form. From routine maintenance to complicated diagnostics and repairs, our certified Mazda mechanics have the training and tools to get your car or SUV back on the road fast, at a competitive price.